FOR SALE - Dive Rite O2 Deco Regulator w/ Luxfer Alm 40

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I think I have this in the correct place. I have a Dive Rite O2 Deco Regulator with a Mini-SPG in PSI with a Luxfer Aluminum 40cf Cylinder for sale. I purchased the set from Dive Gear Express in late 2017. The tank is still in hydro and has about 2800 lbs of O2 currently in it. I last used it about 8 months ago.
I am in Las Vegas NV
Sale price for the set is $250

Thanks,

James

Attachments

• O2TankReg.jpeg
    O2TankReg.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 127
I think I have this in the correct place. I have a Dive Rite O2 Deco Regulator with a Mini-SPG in PSI with a Luxfer Aluminum 40cf Cylinder for sale. I purchased the set from Dive Gear Express in late 2017. The tank is still in hydro and has about 2800 lbs of O2 currently in it. I last used it about 8 months ago.
I am in Las Vegas NV
Sale price for the set is $250

Thanks,

James
Bump

Hello is this still available? I live in California would you be willing to meet up somewhere alittle closer then Vegas? Like baker? I would pay alittle extra for your gas

If this is still available let me know I would really like to pick this up

I'm sure he has been bombed with DMs too. Has not been back on since that day...

Back
Top Bottom