Coming to Destin for family reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knfmkr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'll be coming to Destin, Florida for a family reunion in late June / early July. I'd love to get in a dive or two with my 2 certified teenage sons.

Anyone have any experience with any of the local dive tours? shops? good locations?

Thanks!

Dan

Great location, good operation check these guys out

Emerald Coast Scuba - Emerald Coast Scuba

Yes - that's the shop I was looking at. Especially their 3-hour trip - sounds like a perfect match for us.

Are there good snorkeling spots near Destin? that don't require a boat ride out? (for the other days we're there)

Thanks!

Are there good snorkeling spots near Destin? that don't require a boat ride out? (for the other days we're there)

Thanks!
Lots of operators have snorkel trips out in the bay or near the bridge, however if you want to go where you don't need to go via boat check out Destin Beach East which has walking access to the jettys and you can snorkel them. Several operators take students to that area to do their open water certification dive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom