Coming to CCV? Post it here... we can meet F2F

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just booked our first trip to Roatan and Coco View - we’ll be there for a week from 8 February. But it’s on the down low for a couple months... the trip is a surprise Christmas present for my husband.
Have really appreciated reading all the reviews and tips on SB!

The gang is heading back Feb 29, 2020.

Video from our last visit

Reactions: Doc
35C5DB9B-DBFB-4E99-8AB4-DE9238F1D75F.jpeg
The Cave Diving crew from North Florida & Manitoba will be there from February 22 thru March 7th. The Anderson’s and The Pritchard’s.

Thinking of a one week trip very soon. Would love to see Utila and Roatan ... doable in a week? Is CCV the place to be? :)

Probably better to ask this on its own thread.

I’d do a week at each. What with travel, that alone will chew up a lot of time. After you get to RTB (Roatan), which is easy and quick from Dallas, the jump back and forth from Utila by plane (your only real option if you do a one week split) is pretty quick but it seems to burn a day up very quickly.

May 2 Full Moon, here we come!

Probably better to ask this on its own thread.

I’d do a week at each. What with travel, that alone will chew up a lot of time. After you get to RTB (Roatan), which is easy and quick from Dallas, the jump back and forth from Utila by plane (your only real option if you do a one week split) is pretty quick but it seems to burn a day up very quickly.

May 2 Full Moon, here we come!
Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread. Just trying to get info, as I’ve never been there. Thanks for the info. Cheers!

Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread. Just trying to get info, as I’ve never been there. Thanks for the info. Cheers!

i believe you’ll get better info, not everybody perusing the forum is going to look at this, even those with sufficient Roatan experience to really understand your needs.

Start a new thread, don’t cost nothin’. How about, “Roatan and Utila in one week?”

That might get you better responses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom