Comal Dec 16,17,18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D Went there to do the Comal back in July / 05 with a group. We entered the river at Landa RV park, did the river and took the shuttle bus back to the RV park. Worked out real good! http://www.landarv.com/ I do not know if they run the shuttle bus in the winter.:huh:

I'll have to check into the shuttle. How long does the dive take, and do you dive it more than once in a day?

colt:
I'll have to check into the shuttle. How long does the dive take, and do you dive it more than once in a day?

Ok, I checked some past threads and answered my own question.:D

Hi everyone, I'm new to TSD. I've been wanting to hook up with ya'll for sometime now. I'm hoping that I can squeeze in some time saturday or sunday and meet you at the river. Tough time of the year to dive though (to much shopping, eating and drinking). Any idea on what time you're diving?

Steve's group usually tries to start out around 9am...just really depends on how good breakfast is. :) We try to pack a lunch, and finish up before supper. We'll be at Prince Solms park near the end of the river pretty much all day on Saturday. Sunday we start out around 9am and try to finish up by noon. Stop in and say hello...I won't recognize any of you, but like I said....Steve's trailer looks like a rolling dive flag so it's pretty hard to miss. I think I'm the only one in his group that's a TSD, but we still like to dive and have a great time doing it! :)

We usually go into town like going to Schliterbaun, we end up going through a roundabout (circular intersection) and taking San Antonio St. just across the river and then a left into the park. I haven't called my dive shop for specific street names yet; I work nights and hit meetings until 10-11am and have usually forgotten by the time I get home.

Colt, we wore 3mm full wet suits but that was a month ago when it was in the 70-80F range. I'm guessing my flip-flops and swim trunks will be a little light for the mid-50's were expecting. Looks like we're also in for some rain Friday & Saturday - that bites.

Best Regards,
Chris

I am. I'll wait and see if I get wet or not depending on the weather, but I'll be there after work about 9am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom