Collapsable Mesh Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The XS Scuba Deluxe Backpack is real nice and very well made but for almost the same price I'll take the StahlSac Bonaire Backpack.

I took your advice.
I ended up with the StahlSac and was very impressed with the quality. It's not exactly lightweight but built like a tank and the roll-top dry bag was a nice feature and came in handy.
The only problem we had with them was the spring-loaded drawstring lock broke on both bags. Cracked and popped the spring out forcing us to manually tie the bag on top. When I got home, I fitted both our bags with heavy-duty cord locks.

Glad the bag worked out for you (I personally use that bag myself). I haven't seen problems with the Drawstring Lock but StahlSac's Customer Service is Awesome. Sounds like you fixed it but PM me and let me know if you want me to send you two replacements!!!

Back
Top Bottom