Cold weather diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Left to right: Two DM's, Arturo & Harry. Best DM's I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

And two students. A Canadian military guy and some dude from Delaware holding an ice auger...

Left to right: Two DM's, Arturo & Harry. Best DM's I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

And two students. A Canadian military guy and some dude from Delaware holding an ice auger...

I suspected that was you! DD - Delaware Dude

@Marie13, A bit of history and clarification:

The title of 'DD' belongs forever to dumpsterDiver, not me. He remains enshrined in the annals of ScubaBoard infamy. Go to Google and search on 'ScubaBoard dumpsterDiver'. Endless hours of amusing reading.

Another tidbit is that I now own his ScubaPro Classic poodle jacket. I love it for a lot of reasons...

@Marie13, A bit of history and clarification:

The title of 'DD' belongs forever to dumpsterDiver, not me. He remains enshrined in the annals of ScubaBoard infamy. Go to Google and search on 'ScubaBoard dumpsterDiver'. Endless hours of amusing reading.

Another tidbit is that I now own his ScubaPro Classic poodle jacket. I love it for a lot of reasons...

Forgot about that. Yes, remember that asshat. I was not sad when he was banned.

This is one place where the Fusion drysuit does not shine. The suit acts as a swamp cooler and will suck the heat out of you if there is any wind.

Don't mince your words, tell it like it is. :wink:

Well, I miss him. He brought another dimension to diving...

Ha - I beat you I have his fins and a spear gun from DD... lol

Well, if you two have equipment from him, hope it doesn't carry any bad juju from his multiple near misses (or so it seemed there were multiple near misses).

Back
Top Bottom