Cold water wetsuits (semi drysuits)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Currently on LP Bare 2007 Nex-Gen Dry Suit on closeout - $649.00.
Adam

Adam,

I paid less than that for a new Freedom 2. A friend of mine called LP a few weeks back and was offered a similar price. I know you (representing LP) can only discuss manufacturer's minimum advertised prices on the board, but I never quoted a price. I just suggested he call.

Your experience speaks for itself. The current price of the Freedom 2 on the website is probably not close to what you paid however sometimes the best deal is already as it appears online, sometimes it's best to call us directly.

Adam

Adam,

I paid less than that for a new Freedom 2. A friend of mine called LP a few weeks back and was offered a similar price. I know you (representing LP) can only discuss manufacturer's minimum advertised prices on the board, but I never quoted a price. I just suggested he call.

I've been also looking at the Xcel SCS. For Monterey diving, I'd be interested in knowing if this suit would be sufficient by itself. Thanks

Yes, but only if it fits and is comfortable. When you go try on a few brands. Many of us use them. One person greatly dislikes his because it is so uncomfortable. CaliforniaDIVER on SpearBoard. The arms are tight on mine. I spray wetsuit lube in the arms to ease it on. Ask when they will have a sale. My friend got his at Any Water $100 off list. Just ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom