Cold Water Regulator Help . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am pretty sure your Legend can be upgraded to a Supreme if you decide to do ice diving.

No Ice diving for this boy. The only thing I don't like about diving is wearing all the thermal gear. I love feeling the water on my skin. I can sort of deal with a 7mm wetsuit, hood, boots and gloves, (which is the only way to dive up here around Chicago this time of year), but I prefer just having on my shorty.

Well that was a bunch of worry for nothing. When I found out a few weeks ago that I would be doing my AOW Deep Dive in a local quarry, where, because of our severe winter, the water temp was supposed to be in the lower 40ºF range, I got pretty concerned that my Legend LX might freeze its first stage and free flow on me at depth. Well, we did the dive today, and at 71 feet, the temp only went down to 62ºF, and everything worked just great.

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Best,
-Tim

Back
Top Bottom