cold blooded diver- what wetsuit addition?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opalobsidian:
I knew most of you would say you would dive water in the 80s just wearing no more than a banana hammock....:shakehead

At least S Simon knows what I'm talking about!

Not to be ungrateful, thanks so much for all the helpful info!!!! First I will try the hooded path, and maybe gloves as well, and if I'm still all a shiver I'll try the dry suit. I will miss the free flow of wee, but not so badly as to carry a suit load around with me!!!

happy bubble trails!
Pamela:wink:

I gave up caring what anybody thinks or what they are wearing. Layering didn't work and just got to be ridiculous for traveling, not to mention bulky feeling when suited up. 80-83 or so and I'm very comfortable in my 5mm. 78-80 I add a core warmer. The rare times I've been in 83-85ish, I got away with a 3mm and added a core warmer for the last couple days of the week. I tried hoods and beanies but they weren't comfortable for me. Adding neoprene socks to my booties did help though.

Wear whatever makes you comfortable and lets you enjoy the dive.

Back
Top Bottom