Cochran Gemini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry

Reaction score
Cochran released a new AI computer this spring called "Gemini" (from what I understand - a substantial upgrade of the Gemini Plus). I have searched the net and find scant mention of this computer (none from the Cochran web site). Can anyone point me to some info. on this ghost computer or has anyone had any experience with it yet. Thanks

Cochran does have it on their web page and you can buy it at a discounted price at www.Leisurepro.com Go to LeisurePro and do a search just under than name Cochran.
………………Arduous

Hi Arduous, The Cochran Gemini listed on the Leisure Pro site is mislabled (it is actually a Gemini Plus - I know because I bought one from Leisure Pro six months ago - before the new model was released around May/June). Both Gemini units on Cochran's web site (Cochran Undersea) are for Plus units (Air and Nitrox). These descriptions have not changed for a long time and describe the now outdated computer I purchased. However, if I have missed something please let me know. Thanks

The LeisurePro sight lists the computer as an air intergrated modle. But I'm not sure, because I do not own one, so you may very well be right. Sorry I was no help...........Arduous

Back
Top Bottom