Cobalt Error message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kroorda

Contributor
Reaction score
I am on a dive trip and my Cobalt Computer is displaying:
ERROR - Schedule Not Verified
Also, I am unable to make a connection to my computer (from the Cobalt) and am unable to download my log. Last, but not least, my Cobalt will not turn off. Is there anything I can do to reset the computer, or is it in need of service?
It is an Original Cobalt.
Thank you.

What firmware version do you have? That is critical to understanding the message. Can you say more about the circumstances? Did this occur only after diving or during a dive?

This error message can indicate that the Cobalt has received bad data from the depth sensor. But that shouldn't prevent it from sleeping.

Look at the system info page and check both the atmospheric pressure and the temperature reading. Also, check the dive log on the Cobalt and see if the dive profile depths and temperatures for your last dive look right. That information will help determine if there is a problem with the depth sensor. If so, then yes, it need service.

I'm going to send you instructions in a PM for a battery reset, and if you are not using the current firmware version, I'll recommend updating. Some oder Cobalt 1 firmware versions could trip the sensor error a little too easily.

-Ron

Ron, Thanks so much for your amazingly fast and helpful reply. I really appreciate it and can't tell you how much I appreciate your help and consideration.
My Best Regards!
Kent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom