Closest equivalent to SeaSoft Sunray in Size 15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drrich2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi:

My local dive shop carries and likes the SeaSoft Sunray line, and my wife really likes hers. They're comfortable, double as land shoes to a point, and can be pulled off without that bothersome 'suction' effect that's typical of our older scuba boots.

I'd like a pair.

Thing is, I've wear a size 15 (size 15 EE in shoes, for some I've bought), and I don't like size 14 shoes.

I see the SeaSoft Sunray only goes up to a size '13-14.'

So, what's my closest equivalent?

Thanks!

Richard.

I had a question on sizing Sunrays also and wrote to Bruce at Seasoftscuba.com. He got right back to me and recommended the 3xl if I fit a size 13 tennis shoe.

Here's SeaSoft's reply to my e-mail asking about the nearest equivalent product; I appreciate them getting back with me and letting me know.

Richard: I really don't have a solution for you, I have tried for years to locate an athletic sole that would allow us to make booties for folks with larger feet. Our STEALTH boots only go up to 14 also.

We make a drysuit boot that will fit size 15. We make GREAT drysuits. That is all I can do for you. I apologize.

Bruce
SEASOFT SCUBA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom