Close call in the dressing room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to thank all contributors ... this was a great read. I hope there are a few more people out there who will share their stories. I love a laugh when it isn't me at the center of it.

:popcorn: :rofl3:

I love this thread to - but can't laugh to loud since I really, really needed help getting off my fins wearing trial dry suit rock boots (I'm not providing details, except they were crazy stuck, there are already enough laughs here)

Oh Please.. do tell... there are NOT enough laughs here.. we need some new ones Pretty please?

Anybody in the dressing room recently?.

Can't stop Crying

Then stop reading because you will cry for as long as you continue to read.

Anybody in the dressing room recently?.

I hope to be buying a new suit in the next couple of weeks but I sincerely hope I do not come away with any "stories" to share.

You ever have one of those days? I was having one today and this thread being brought back to the top was the greatest thing ever. Just sat here and read all 33 pages (I'm pretty fast reader). I have laughed so hard.

I don't have much of a story, but while helping the wife try on a new 5mil farmer jane..she couldn't get the zipper up. So me being the helpful husband gave the zipper a pretty good yank. I didn't realize the flap that prevents skin from being caught in the zipper was folded under the suit.

Yep you guessed it. I successfully threaded some of her skin into the zipper. No blood just a nice bruise. :banghead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom