Close call in the dressing room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been tracking this thread for 6 years now and it still makes me laugh every time I read it. I have no stories to add yet, but I know my time will come. Thankfully, I have a place to share it where *everyone* will understand and can enjoy a good laugh about it. :D

Becky

"I'd rather be diving"

Sorry, I meant to say 3 years. Fingers got a little excited there LOL

Becky

"I'd rather be diving"

Sorry, I meant to say 3 years. Fingers got a little excited there LOL

Becky

"I'd rather be diving"

:rofl3::rofl3:this thread does that to people:rofl3: also makes them spit coffee all over their monitors, look like idiots giggling by themselves at work and find something to smile about on non diving days:D

Two years ago I was teaching a new class of students, ans we were talking about equipment. When we talked about wet suits, I casually pointed at the men's dressing room in the shop and briefly described my harrowing experience there trying on a hooded vest. One of my student's eyes grew wide and she exclaimed, "You're Boulderjohn!"

It turns out that this thread is included (I assume via link) in some sort of humor web site that she frequents.

:lol: you just never know when and where that vest will get you next :giggle: I love this thread thanks so much for starting it and giving many people hours of entertainment! :worship:

Two years ago I was teaching a new class of students, ans we were talking about equipment. When we talked about wet suits, I casually pointed at the men's dressing room in the shop and briefly described my harrowing experience there trying on a hooded vest. One of my student's eyes grew wide and she exclaimed, "You're Boulderjohn!"

It turns out that this thread is included (I assume via link) in some sort of humor web site that she frequents.

That is pretty damn iconic, to be recognised through a humour website...

Yes this is one of my favourite threads:lol:

The dive shop called. My dry suit arrived. I'm sure I will be posting my experience here soon. And I'm excited because it's got to be warmer than neoprene for NY diving.

Yesterday, I tried on three semi-dry suits... innocently believing that all the assistance I would need would be to zip the zipper. Alas, that was not the case. Instead, I required the help of three large muscle-bound men to extract my head out of each suit. Of course I chose to struggle for a solid 10 minutes in the dressing room before I swallowed my pride...

In a different vein, I think Scubapro has a highly unrealistic perception of women's upper arms, because there was no change in the space between the Medium and the Large... OR the extra Large. Lame. FYI for the ladies sans bird arms out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom