Close call in the dressing room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i am reading this while my students take their rescue course exam... they have all come out of the classroom to see what has me laughing so hard- i am now using you all as examples in my course!!

thanks for the laughs!!:D

Fantastic.. we are famous clutzes but famous :giggle:

...come to this thread. I found myself laughing while driving last week about the person rolling around on the floor trying to get out of the drysuit. :rofl3:

...and that was a week after I read it...priceless.

My husband took pictures of me rolling on the floor clawing at my crotch in our beach cabana in a wetsuit during our honeymoon! :( Guess I should just be glad he didn't put it in video mode...that I know of.

My husband took pictures of me rolling on the floor clawing at my crotch in our beach cabana in a wetsuit during our honeymoon! :( Guess I should just be glad he didn't put it in video mode...that I know of.

I have to ask.....were you clawing at your privates because the wetsuit wouldn't cooperate, or because you were on your honeymoon? Sorry, you left me no choice. :wink:

:popcorn: :eyebrow:

I have to ask.....were you clawing at your privates because the wetsuit wouldn't cooperate, or because you were on your honeymoon? Sorry, you left me no choice. :wink:

Wetsuit wouldn't cooperate. Hard to look provocative donning on a wetsuit.

Oh my gosh. This thread had me reading at least 2 stories outloud. It took me 2 separate sittings to read through all of the tales.

I have none yet, but I'm sure it's bound to happen. Thank you everyone for sharing!

I have been tracking this thread for 6 years now and it still makes me laugh every time I read it. I have no stories to add yet, but I know my time will come. Thankfully, I have a place to share it where *everyone* will understand and can enjoy a good laugh about it. :D

Becky

"I'd rather be diving"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom