Cleveland's Latest Dive Con!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:party2: Congrats to my dive buddy DMP on completing his Dive Con last night.
He took the final step and completed his test last night and passed it handily.
:wave-smil

Next stop instructor?
I'm jonesying for some free classes. :wink:

Congratulations, Joe!!!!!

Very well deserved!

Nice Job, Now go teach some Scuba Rangers :D

I will have my cert number soon......

If anyone asks me about diving phys within the next few days.......I swear, I will go looney! That includes; Boyle, Charles, Dalton, Henry and, Alchem(I forgot how to spell his name, my neurons are toast).

Hmmmm scuba rangers......Does that mean I can PT them and put them through rigorous training?????

DMP:
I will have my cert number soon......

If anyone asks me about diving phys within the next few days.......I swear, I will go looney! That includes; Boyle, Charles, Dalton, Henry and, Alchem(I forgot how to spell his name, my neurons are toast).

Hmmmm scuba rangers......Does that mean I can PT them and put them through rigorous training?????

:35: Congratulations Joe!
cheering.gif
I promise not to ask any questions regarding diving physics, but I do have just one little question.....does this mean I can get a discount on some classes?
banana.gif
< isn't this little banana man sooo annoying? :D >

Mel

DMP:
It means you get to change the diapers and wipe the runny noses and deal with parents. Congratulations.

Actually you could have been doing this all along. You don't need to be a Dive Con.

Congratulations Joe. What's a Div Con? :D

DMP:
If anyone asks me about diving phys within the next few days

Joe,

If my maximum limiting PO2 is 1.6 and my recommended limiting PO2 is 1.4 - What would my middle PO2 be ?

It's a Dive Con-artist...they do sneaky things like steal your weight underwater, I've seen some steal tanks too...I think its NAUI or maybe SSI.... :)

Congrats Joe. WTG!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom