Cleaning closet, lots of BC's, Regs, Fins, Computers, Misc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great please post pics also were those Jetfins with the halcyon springs still avail?

Yes I do.

I have 2 or 3 Cynch canister holders.
I also have 3 Cynch upgrades, at least one is complete (minus the webbing)

Pics of the fins and cynch canister holder are on the first page, jets #2 and #3 are the ones available.

All the stuff I currently have pics taken, are posted.
I see ure in SFL, I'm in Pompano, I'll have time to show you the gear possibly Friday night if you wanna come have a look.

Great please post pics also were those Jetfins with the halcyon springs still avail?

Thanks the Fins in #1 were what I was looking for. I can try to get with you this weekend to have a look at the cynch holder. Id have to see how it sits on my current rig.

Pics of the fins and cynch canister holder are on the first page, jets #2 and #3 are the ones available.

All the stuff I currently have pics taken, are posted.
I see ure in SFL, I'm in Pompano, I'll have time to show you the gear possibly Friday night if you wanna come have a look.

#1 and #2 are pretty much the same, #1 was just barely used, #3 is the odd one.
I might be out of town this weekend, but I live here, so, we'll keep in touch and plan a time where you can come by, bring your plate and we'll try to fit it in :wink:

Thanks the Fins in #1 were what I was looking for. I can try to get with you this weekend to have a look at the cynch holder. Id have to see how it sits on my current rig.

Hi Pavao. Sorry been super busy lately have not had much time to get online. Let me know when might be good for you. Send me a PM if you like.

spare air and compass still avail?

interested in Halcyon 22" LP hoses, cinch adaptor and cinch light holder. Are they still available? can you also tell me how much?

I believe they are all available, just gotta check on the LP hose, I'll pm you tonight after I confirm.

interested in Halcyon 22" LP hoses, cinch adaptor and cinch light holder. Are they still available? can you also tell me how much?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom