Cleaning closet, lots of BC's, Regs, Fins, Computers, Misc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think they will fit me (size 10)? Is there anything missing, broken or wring with them?

Hmm, not sure it will fit size 10, might be pretty snug, I'd advice trying a pair if you can, before you spend the money.
It's more suited for size 8-9

Can you update list of what is left?

Not much more left...

Cressi reg, Aqualung octo, 2 jet fins, the bags, reg bags (I also have 2 scubapro ones, not listed), bunch of hoses, also have large Manta reel (not listed), scubapro hood, both boots...

Pavao, you have any shorter lpi hoses?

Sorry guys, was unable to log in for a few days.

Pavao, you have any shorter lpi hoses?

I will check when I get home later on. I know I have a ton of standard LP hoses, but can't remember if any inflator ones left

How much for the audio signal device
I believe I only have the Seaquest ones left, 1 used and 1 brand new, I would sell 1 for $20 shipped, but you can have both for that price.

Pavao let me know about the 2 hammerhead. 20$ is OK, have it delivered to a friend in Carolina because I live in Belgium. Keep me posted. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom