Cleaning closet, lots of BC's, Regs, Fins, Computers, Misc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pavao, what's left? Especially as far as stand alone computers.

I din't even think I had so much stuff I don't use anymore, so let's get to it...
Buyer pays paypal fee or pay as gift, buyer pays shipping!

I'm gonna start with Regulators first.

1-Apeks XTX 200 with swivel, DIN with Suunto Cobra 3 air integrated nitrox computer, very few dives on it, like new $450
2-Atomic B2 with swivel, DIN, brass pressure gauge with slim boot $350
3-Mares Voltrex, Nikos octo, Uwatec Aladin computer with quick disconnect hose and compass $175
4-Cressi regulator $75
5-Oceanic Delta 3 regulator with 40" deco/stage hose (the 2nd stage cover is obviously not the original)
set up as DIN, yoke conversion included $100
6-Aqualung octo $50
View attachment 177439View attachment 177440View attachment 177441View attachment 177442View attachment 177443View attachment 177444View attachment 177445View attachment 177446

Now on to BCDs...

1-Seaquest Black Diamond, M/L, back inflation, weight integrated with Aqualung Air source, very few dives, like new $350
Wenoka squeeze lock titanium knife included
2-Seaquest Balance, M, back inflation, weight integrated $250
Wenoka squeeze lock titanium knife included
3-Scubapro Lighthawk, M/L, with AIR2 alternate air source (octo), back inflation $250
4-Ocean reef jacket BC, weight integrated $50
View attachment 177447View attachment 177449View attachment 177450View attachment 177451

Fins and boots...

1-Scubapro jet fin L with Halcyon spring strap, very few dives on it, like new, #1 $100
2-Scubapro jet fin L with Halcyon spring strap, #2 $80
3-Scubapro jet fin L, mismatch pair, one is like new, lost the other foot but found one later, :) the ocean takes, the ocean gives, so, one foot has Halcyon spring strap, the other has original strap, I did not bother to clean it too much, but you can see in pic it's in pretty good shape, #3 $40
4-Scubapro Seawing Nova black, M $90
5-Apollo Bio fin Pro, C series with spring strap, L, $90
View attachment 177452View attachment 177453View attachment 177454View attachment 177455View attachment 177456

Some boots...

1-Scubapro Heavy Duty 6.5 mm molded sole boot, M/8, never used, brand new $50
2-Scubapro Delta boot 5mm, M/8, lightly used, like new $20
View attachment 177458View attachment 177459

is that retracting compass still for sale?

Black Diamond BCD SOLD
Balance BCD SOLD

Spare air was sold.
Compass, I tried rigging it up to my scooter and messed it up a bit, all is left is the capsule now, sorry.

are you selling just the capsule? My compass stopped pointing and am in need of a replacement capsule.

are you selling just the capsule? My compass stopped pointing and am in need of a replacement capsule.

I'm still gonna try to rig it up to my scooter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom