Cleaning closet, lots of BC's, Regs, Fins, Computers, Misc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Versa Pro SOLD
Halcyon 5 Ft LP SOLD Picture 040.jpg

Thanks Pavao for the lightning fast shipping. Got the lights today and they work great, my kid loves 'em

Thanks again,

Al

Price for just an spg and hose?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

pm sent for intova

Price for just an spg and hose?

$25 for the Suunto one, that's the price for just the hose and the naked SPG, but I will send you the boot too (missing some screws I think), and you can have the depth gauge too, $6 shipping.

$25 for the Suunto one, that's the price for just the hose and the naked SPG, but I will send you the boot too (missing some screws I think), and you can have the depth gauge too, $6 shipping.

If he does not want to take it then let me know.

If he does not want to take it then let me know.

I haven't heard from him since the first message, I just PMed him, let me give him a little time to respond out of curtesy, otherwise it's yours.

If it's the left one from the second to last photo in post #4 I'll take it. And the regulator necklace too if you have it. Sorry for the late reply but I was trying to wait to get to a computer.

If it's the left one from the second to last photo in post #4 I'll take it. And the regulator necklace too if you have it. Sorry for the late reply but I was trying to wait to get to a computer.

It's alright.
Yes, SPG on the left, the depth gauge (solo piece on the right) goes along with it, I have the necklace too, I'm PMing you now with paypal details, give me whatever you think is fair for the necklace, I don't even know how much those things cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom