Class Video/Wreck Footage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Haven't Posted a video in a while. Here is the a Tech I/Wreck Course w/Sea Tiger /Corsair Footage.

[vimeo]2263629[/vimeo]

Mahalo,
Sherman

Last edited:
107' ... It's recreational depth; we dove it for 3 mins then headed deeper.

Nice basic skills being demonstrated there!

Is it typical to tie off deco bottles before penetrating wrecks? (My wreck pen class didn't cover that, as it was only for recreational depths.)

As always. It was fun. The video edit turned out nice.

Nice basic skills being demonstrated there!

Is it typical to tie off deco bottles before penetrating wrecks? (My wreck pen class didn't cover that, as it was only for recreational depths.)

Lynne,

TBH with you it depends on the conditions/wreck involved.

1) In the case of the Sea Tiger there are narrow enough passages that getting through them w/ a deco bottle would be difficult. If all goes to plan we get back to the line and retrieve the bottles (which also serve as a cookie in that instance). If there is some sort of contingency; we plan accordingly so that we can do our deco on backgas (example, lost line...alternate exit, huge current cannot retrieve bottle...type scenario).

2) If conditions/wreck makes it practical to take deco inside it becomes a consideration.

Hey! How do you post vimeo videos on the board? I tried just placing the embedded video code from vimeo in the text box but it just comes up as code? I'm sure it's something simple that i'm just missing. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom