Really Powerful video lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RedSeaDiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
Things are slowly progressing with the planning for the diving on the very historically important wreck that I found a while back, and I am now looking for some very powerful underwater video lights to use to record the wreck. I am looking for very powerful lights that will run for 40 minutes on full power - they need to be lights that have the head and battery in one unit - no cables and separate cannisters. I know that BigBlue make some massive ones with huge power output claims that need to be taken with grain of salt, and I am aware that Underwater Light Dude makes some 10,000 lumen lights. Any others that people are aware of that I should look at? I'm not a fan of L&M's Sola lights - I've never had a lot of luck with them.

Things are slowly progressing with the planning for the diving on the very historically important wreck that I found a while back, and I am now looking for some very powerful underwater video lights to use to record the wreck. I am looking for very powerful lights that will run for 40 minutes on full power - they need to be lights that have the head and battery in one unit - no cables and separate cannisters. I know that BigBlue make some massive ones with huge power output claims that need to be taken with grain of salt, and I am aware that Underwater Light Dude makes some 10,000 lumen lights. Any others that people are aware of that I should look at? I'm not a fan of L&M's Sola lights - I've never had a lot of luck with them.

Back
Top Bottom