Christmas in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zynyx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Howdy Folks,

I'm a 26-yr old English teacher working in Japan and it is time to start planning my winter vacation! I'm planning a trip to Thailand, and perhaps a bit of Cambodia, from December 19th-January 7th. That said, I'm looking for company! I'm looking for other divers that might be interested in tagging along for a few dives and/or maybe splitting the cost of a charter and planning a few of our own dives.

I'm an AOW diver with roughly 40~ dives under my belt and I've dove Thailand once before when I went down to Koh Tao last Christmas to get my AOW in the first place. I'd like to plan a trip to the Similan islands this time around, but I definitely want to be on either Koh Tao or Koh Samui for the full moon festival on New Years Eve.

I may be meeting some other friends out in Thailand, who also dive and teach English in Japan, but right now my schedule for the trip is pretty flexible. The only things set in stone are the dates I mentioned and I'm looking to start filling in some of the broader strokes.

So, if you'll be in the area - let's go for a swim!

Back
Top Bottom