Christi's Restaurant list - updated...but not exhaustive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm adding and updating it and the mods will "stick" it when I am done - which should be tomorrow :) It's one of those projects I've been working on in my spare time - and I finally had some this week :) Just didn't want to have to keep bothering the mods with updates until I at least have the big updates made :) Thanks!!!

I would be willing to take a minimum wage job in your research department......

I would be willing to take a minimum wage job in your research department......
Could you live on minimum Mexican wages...?

Has anyone tried Tres Marias. it is out there a ways, but excellent food and very reasonable prices. Local music on the weekends.

Has anyone tried Tres Marias. it is out there a ways, but excellent food and very reasonable prices. Local music on the weekends.

Yes I have eaten there a few times, its way down on 65 almost to the end. I love their carne asada es tacos.

Could you live on minimum Mexican wages...?

Mexican living expenses are nowhere at all like US living expenses. For example, annual taxes on my home in Mexico are about $100 US. Water is about $50/year (probably less).

If you don't need to go crazy, living costs in Mexico are quite different from US. Not saying that people need to, or should, live poor. Just that it's quite different and requires a different mentality to US consumerism.

I'm adding and updating it and the mods will "stick" it when I am done - which should be tomorrow :)
Mañana… right ? :wink:
I love Mexico.

(Just kidding Christi.
I'm sure you're busy and I do mean it : I miss the pace of the Caribbean)

I am huge fan of the fish taco. Can I get them in Cozumel and where is the best place?
it is hard to beat el picque tacaria for any kind of tacos. i like to hit el dorado for fish tacos too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom