Christi with Blue XTSEA Takes a TypeII DCS Hit (+)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was over at her house until 9 tonight, she is very groggy. So she needs to rest, period. She is a one woman show so she is getting some help tomorrow with emails. Like Jen buddy says please be patient. She'll git'r'done soon enough.:D

Kevin thanks to you and your wife and her good friend Jen for eing therer....I know she has been trying to do everything since this happened....she doesn't have the luxury to lay around.... I know she is also stressed about not being able to keep up w/her emails to her clients.....glad she is getting help with that

Get well soon.

Bent for the 2nd time huh?? I guess a little more practice what you preach would be in order here.

I am sorry to hear of this DCS hit. Sounds pretty awful to be this symptomatic this far out. I just got an email from Christi and it sounds as though she is able to keep operations going. What a rough hit though.

You may or may not know, but she has been pretty much every day, in and out of the chamber for the last 10 days.

Damn. What a startling reminder of the consequences all of us potentially face for the love of the ocean.

My thoughts are with you, Christi.

Not staying hydrated, not getting the proper amount of sleep, diving multiple dive days, and some times your body is a just a little out of balance and then you tip the scales against you. Sometime, we never even know what causes us to take a hit but it's wise to keep the odds in our favor.

Very well said.

Thank you for sharing the info.

It's a blessing that Cozumel has the chamber, and she's not having to travel to receive ongoing help. Well wishes are being sent for a full and complete recovery!

Back
Top Bottom