Christi.....the Birthday Girl TODAY! !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awwww...thanks for reminding me...haha! Actually my Dad didn't realize that we haven't "Sprung forward" yet and called me at 4:45 am!!!! Haven't been able to go back to sleep!

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

Hugs and 55 days!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday Christi, from someone here in Austin wishing they were in Coz'. Although Travis had pretty dang good diving yesterday afternoon, 20' vis with water from 53 at depth to 61 or so at top. But Travis at it best just makes me long to be in Cozumel, saving my nickels and dimes till I can get back.

-_______-Happy Birthday Christi!
Hope you have a wonderful day, filled with good food, good friends, and much laughter

I hope that I can get the opportunity to dive with you someday : )

Happy Birthday! I hope it is a good dive day and that you are able to finish up early with plenty of relaxation afterward.

Willie

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday Christi!!!!!

Joe & Peggy

Happy Birthday! Hey, email me about our insurance renewals...haven't heard from you on that...

CN

Have a great B-Day Christi! I hope you're going to get out of the office and spend some time diving today.

BTW, did you know that there's now a Starbucks in Playa? We flew home from Cancun on Tuesday and on the way up to the street from the ferry we walked right passed it. That should make getting your fav coffee a bit easier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom