Chicken soup, or.... ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not really, but since I started diving, it seems that colds take up residence in my sinuses. Maybe they did before, but I just wasn't as aware.

Anyway, if you catch it early, try the Zicam or zinc losenges. If that fails, order in some Thai chicken soup - I'm talking about the one that's not coconut based, but heavy on the lemongrass. Opens up the passages with steam and spice.

After 3 miserable weeks of this cold... I'm happy to say that I was able to dive today :) No problems whatsoever!

hooray! glad you feel better.

i find that i feel better if i'm sick when i whine and drag others down with me... nah, actually, i usually take things for the symptoms. even if i get a green snot cold, i'll let my body handle it. i think giving it something to do will keep my immune system on its toes and stop it from giving me lupus or something out of boredom. all this may change now that i dive, and i'll be on the dr office doorstep begging for antibiotics!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom