Chiang Mai Trekking (non-diving related thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmp5

Registered
Reaction score
Before we head out to Phuket for diving, my boyfriend and I want to go trekking in Chiang Mai. We are interested in a 3 day-2 night trek with hiking, elephant riding and rafting. We are in good shape so would be interested in a more rigorous trip. Has anyone done trekking in Chiang Mai and recommend a good outfit to go with? Thanks!

Mmmm...I can't remember what outfit I went with. But I do remember the trek being one of the most memorable experiences I had in 3 trips to Thailand. You need a good outfit but more than that you need a good group. That's pretty much up to chance though. Don't miss the opportunity.

dont do it from Chiang mai unless you want to bump into 20 other trekking partys, go furthur north to Chiang Rai or even better Pai and do your treks from there.

bubblemonkey:
dont do it from Chiang mai unless you want to bump into 20 other trekking partys, go furthur north to Chiang Rai or even better Pai and do your treks from there.

Maybe things have changed but we didn't meet any other groups. That was about 3 years ago though.

Back
Top Bottom