Check this vintage ad out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homemade quick release weights. Lol

upload_2021-6-3_10-44-55.png

Homemade quick release weights. Lol

View attachment 662990

That rig looks completely safe since two cinder blocks wouldn't be enough to sink the inverted trash can more than a few inches, as long as he remembers to drop the blocks when the can floats off his body.

That rig looks completely safe since two cinder blocks wouldn't be enough to sink the inverted trash can more than a few inches, as long as he remembers to drop the blocks when the can floats off his body.
The view plate is duct taped to the outside of the trash can. It would likely blow out pretty quick and the cinder block are tied to the handles of the barrel. The purpose of the fins escape me.

Usually when dumping a body a river, you kill them first. I suspect this was in Florida, where different rules apply...

The view plate is duct taped to the outside of the trash can. It would likely blow out pretty quick and the cinder block are tied to the handles of the barrel. The purpose of the fins escape me.

Usually when dumping a body a river, you kill them first. I suspect this was in Florida, where different rules apply...
I think the fins were for escape.

SeaRat

See, if you put the concrete IN the barrel, they don’t escape...

... and put the barrel on the end where fins are, just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom