Check Out My New Wheels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just purchased one and have a question. It is quite a bit bigger than my wheeled duffle that fits under the seats of the local dive boats. Do you carry these onboard? Where will you put these things? I am thinking that if you gear up your tanks and put fins/mask etc under the seat, I might be able to fill it up with some fresh water and use for a personal camera dunk tank, if there is a place to put it. Often, the boats will have only one (if any) tank and all the cameras get bashed into it. I would have to make some chalks to keep it from rolling, I would guess.

I'm not sure boat captains will welcome these things.

:dork2: And proud of it!!

I dont think they are good to take onto dive boats. They are quite large, I think it would be better used when doing Beach diving and such, and just hauling your gear around or storing in the garage. You can use it to haul ALL your dive gear out to the dive boat, and then empty it on the boat, but then return it to your car. Or heck maybe your dive boat dive master might allow you to use it on the boat also, as your own personal seat and table. LOL

Just what I've been looking for, but at 26" tall, it won't fit in the back of our truck with the cover down.

Just get one of those trailer hitch cooler carrier's. Strap it down. Use those same straps to tie it down on the boat for the camera bucket (great idea, BTW) Just be sure to talk it over with the Captain first. I am sure they would welcome the improvement if there is room.

Cool

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom