Cheapest flights from MNL to Boracay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
man i need to go to Bora and golf!

golf... pfff... old man...:eyebrow:

ishbaby:
take either asian spirit or seair. . . . anyway with both airlines, you'll really have to pray til the plane lands in Caticlan.

no problems... been on Asian Spirits before to Busuanga... I think I took the SEAir one many yrs ago to Bora (plane was pretty small). fun fun fun...

pakman:
golf... pfff... old man...:eyebrow:

no problems... been on Asian Spirits before to Busuanga... I think I took the SEAir one many yrs ago to Bora (plane was pretty small). fun fun fun...
i might be old... but the caddies are 18, and female...

soo.... what better way to spend your afternoon? booze, hanging with the boyz, babes jumpin at your every word....

ahhh.. life is good

Mike Veitch:
i might be old... but the caddies are 18, and female...

soo.... what better way to spend your afternoon? booze, hanging with the boyz, babes jumpin at your every word....

ahhh.. life is good

too bad you're stuck on Yap...

clgsamson:
gave up golf a long time ago...stayed at Fairways and bluewaters country club (time sharing) last June. I tell you Mike there were more kimchi lovers in that place than pinoys!
certainly didn't stay there.... my buddy John used to be the super there... would head up there daily with my friends eddie and peter....

betcha eddie is there right now!

Mike Veitch:
i will be in bali in 24 hours... jackass
will ish be there too? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom