Cheapest flights from MNL to Boracay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
How is golfing in bora?

I haven't seen the course since 99 but it was a championship layout and really nice. They had a little tournament there and Ian Woosnam, (the Welsh pro that captained this year's European Ryder Cup team....YES, they beat the Kanos again) about passed out from the heat....and probably too much Tanduay the night before. but I believe it was mahal gidya (expensive). Like....US$150 or more for a round.

i have played about 30 rounds.. never paid... hahahaha

not a bad course at all... go for it gio, designed by Graham Marsh if memory serves correct

hmm just found out from my friend that there are gonna be some halloween bash in Bora... perfect... I should fit in just fine as I am... just need to go find a kim jong il suit to match the hairdo...

Mike Veitch:
i have played about 30 rounds.. never paid... hahahaha

not a bad course at all... go for it gio, designed by Graham Marsh if memory serves correct
Tempting. Been dying to try out the one in baguio but didn't know they had such a course in bora. Sheesh, scuba, camera, and golf gear on my next trip back? Gonna be tight.

pakman:
hmm just found out from my friend that there are gonna be some halloween bash in Bora... perfect... I should fit in just fine as I am... just need to go find a kim jong il suit to match the hairdo...
Just dress up like hasselhoff..... you'll be a hit :D

You see....Panay has soooooooo much to offer. Tell me about this KITE SURFING craze. Us old guys need to be able to offer other activities at our places. We definately have wind and surf in Culasi.

Babydamulag:
You see....Panay has soooooooo much to offer. Tell me about this KITE SURFING craze. Us old guys need to be able to offer other activities at our places. We definately have wind and surf in Culasi.

well Bora has always been considered one of the best places in Asia for windsurfing. Just a natural progression now that most windsurfers have switched to kitesurfing. When I was in Maui (mecca of windsurfing in the US) earlier this year, I probably saw more kitesurfers than windsurfers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom