Cheap Anilao Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prandy

rey is based in bauan side . his friends place is in binukbok. the deal is to have manny join the dive and you use his facilities , i.e. manny gets on the boat for free-
not a bad deal if you ask me.
but then again this more like a cowboy thing. i dont know how comfy it would be for your two kids.
another option we do when we have more fickle companiosn is we go to a resort but still get rey and his boat.

either way works for me and has made my dives cheaper than before. give hime a call and give it try :)

oh btw im in no way connected to rey, just trying to help the guy out...

If your rent your gear ,(BC & reg) from MakDiver in Mabini, Kiko will give you a good price and excellent equipment.

I agree. MakDiver rents out excellent equipment at a reasonable price. Also, I remember my instructor telling me that Kiko also offers his house as a cheap place to stay overnight. You'll just have to bring your own food or pay them extra to cook it. I'm not sure though. Here's his number if you want to ask: 0927.761.8322

Many thanks, rab1412000. My kids are actually adults but they're still my kids. Will definitely try him out and use your name.

+1 for mak diver

cheap rental gear and kiko does rent out his house
he also sells a lot of new and slightly used dive gear, and i find his prices to be the best this side of pinas.
i just bought a slightly used reg from him in near perfect condition :)

MakDiver (Kiko) has always taken care of me when I'm in Mabini. His shop is nicely stocked with goods. He also has transport from manila area certain days at a reasonable price. He can offer his house for long term rental as well. I think shore dives from planet dive would work out good. I have seen many divers do this. See my photo of Planet dive from the water. But I am wondering if they charge a "resort fee" consumable for day use like aquaventure does. P500/day, but can be used for tanks, weight belt, food and drinks, but not DM or banca. Shore dives from Aquaventure are not the best. anyway just my .2 centimos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where MAKdiver in Batangas is?
I live in Batangas and would be great if I can find a dive shop nearby.
Stops me from having to go to manila just for dive shops.

Cheers

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where MAKdiver in Batangas is?
I live in Batangas and would be great if I can find a dive shop nearby.
Stops me from having to go to manila just for dive shops.

Cheers

this might help you MAKDiver

it's located at the right side of the main road just before turning left leading to the resorts

Kiko is an excellent instructor as well. The shop is in Mabini. jonix link will hook you up.
If you are in the area, say hi to Kiko for me from the crazy white guy from California with the ponytail

hi thanks for all your inputs! this will really help make my diving more affordable.
i did a day trip with a friend in Pier uno and it cost me 3.5k per head for 3 dives, boat, weight, lunch, dm, tanks. (i rented bc n reg in manila) so roughly it cost me 4.5k for a day trip..
im guessing thats a little bit on the expensive side? but it was just me and a friend...
anyway i will try all your suggestions.. i hope this will make my diving a bit more affordable. =)
thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom