Charters Out of Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T. Bix, I am sure that PvtStash and myself will be able to meet up with you for these boat dives as well. We are both in Toledo so it will work out great. I also plan on hitting Sanilac Shores a few times this year, I will post the details once known.

Excellent...NW Ohio for me here too (15 min north of Gilboa). Looking forward to it and have been hoping to see Sanilac and hopefully Straits of Mac. this season too. Keep me/us posted!

We still have openings on some of our charters that we have set up for the summer, Tobermory, Sanilac, Harbor Beach and Munising!

Hope you come out and DIVE this summer... sign up for a trip and you are locked in!

Since there seems to be a lot of interest for diving in Port Sanilac, go to The Great Lakes Diver website:

The Great Lakes Diver 2011 Charter Information

The charter goes out almost every weekend on both Saturday and Sunday so getting out to dive should not be a problem! We have a great time out on the boat every weekend, come join us!

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM. I'd be happy to answer any questions and tell you all about it!

GLDBottomPic1.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom