Charters in Palm Beach and Broward Counties opened back up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I assume that you are going to cancel your reservations on all of those dive boats so as to have less people out and about? Right? So as to be consistent with you own message? We should all do our part to reduce exposure. Correct?

I'm out folks. As all too typically happens this thread has gotten just stupid. I'm done arguing past each other regarding minutia that has nothing to do with the thread. Everyone stay safe and healthy. I am going back to being a lurker and no longer posting because of idiocy like this.

I'm out folks. As all too typically happens this thread has gotten just stupid. I'm done arguing past each other regarding minutia that has nothing to do with the thread. Everyone stay safe and healthy. I am going back to being a lurker and no longer posting because of idiocy like this.
Thank you for my idiocy without answering the question. It isn't actually minutia, but I do agree it is off topic. Be well.

The charters are back up and running with approx 50% capacity. Great time to get out as the boats won't be crowded!

I can't dive this weekend but booked for 5/9, 5/16 and 5/23!

Going tomorrow with Pura Vida. Hope the waves are small.

And people ask me how, with all the maintenance and expenses why I own my own boat.... If I had to dive on a cattle boat with these people I'd give up the sport.

For those of us still stuck on land, a post dive report would be a treat if you get the time. Be safe and have fun

Lovely dive today in Palm Beach County withPura Vida Divers. Air =70F, water = 80F

Shallow reefs (55F). 60 ft viz. Nurse sharks, lemon shark, big moray, lots of schools of grunts, spade fish, etc. Really nice trip. Only 8 divers permitted. So much space on the boat. Very relaxed. Loved it. Going again next weekend. Big boat and few divers is luxurious.

Lovely dive today in Palm Beach County withPura Vida Divers. Air =70F, water = 80F

Shallow reefs (55F). 60 ft viz. Nurse sharks, lemon shark, big moray, lots of schools of grunts, spade fish, etc. Really nice trip. Only 8 divers permitted. So much space on the boat. Very relaxed. Loved it. Going again next weekend. Big boat and few divers is luxurious.
Thanks for your report, I really want to get down

Thanks for your report, I really want to get down
Feel free to wait a few more months.

I'm kind of enjoying the fewer snowbirds and fewer tourists....

:)

Feel free to wait a few more months.

I'm kind of enjoying the fewer snowbirds and fewer tourists....

:)
I've had a home in Hypoluxo for over eight years, does that apply to me? Whether you "enjoy" it or not, who's going to make up for the tourist income, you? I hope so,

I've had a home in Hypoluxo for over eight years, does that apply to me?
Depends, what kind of beer do you like?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom