Changing Covid testing requirements

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try is just another excuse to fail, which is exactly what will happen. If you are concerned get vaxxed and get boosted but putting hope in getting all others to get vaxxed and masked up isnt going to make it disapear.
Vaccination is first and foremost a public health issue; the protection of the individual is secondary.

Why
Try is just another excuse to fail, which is exactly what will happen. If you are concerned get vaxxed and get boosted but putting hope in getting all others to get vaxxed and masked up isnt going to make it disapear.

I didn't say that, only it isnt going anywhere no matter if all are vaxxed with maindividual.

If you want everyone vaxxed just give it some more time and everyone eventually will be. Now whether it was super hard to get vaxxed that way or not will be down to the individual.
take any care of yourself at all, you end up dead no matter what.

My family is vaxxed and boosted my 5&8 year olds are vaxxed, we used n95 masks, we all have recently had Covid, so fully vaxed and recent Covid, what would a mask provide? Why should we wear them at this point? Clearly they didn’t do much previously. We still do out of respect for others but no for any medical purposes.

Reactions: yle
My family is vaxxed and boosted my 5&8 year olds are vaxxed, we used n95 masks, we all have recently had Covid, so fully vaxed and recent Covid, what would a mask provide? Why should we wear them at this point? Clearly they didn’t do much previously. We still do out of respect for others but no for any medical purposes.
hmmmm, it’s maybe about “other” people who didn’t see the point of wearing one that gave it to you but okie dokie.

hmmmm, it’s maybe about “other” people who didn’t see the point of wearing one that gave it to you but okie dokie.
Not really, just the way things are now with omicron. Probably a good time stop talking about “other” people.

I wish all those people breathing in the stores I visit were masked fully.
I live in an area that most haven't masked up for a long time and I guess that is why I didn't mind the relaxed atmosphere for eating, drinking and shopping in Cozumel.

What would be nice is when people know that they are sick to toss on a mask or just not go out at all. If they feel fine, I could care less.

I just read that your wish might not be coming true.

Maybe they will relax on the return antigen tests soon too.
Vaccination is first and foremost a public health issue; the protection of the individual is secondary.
Again, getting all vaxxed and masked is not going to make it go away. What we cannot do is try to control others. If someone wants to get vaxxed and wear one or two masks, then they should.

Why take any care of yourself at all, you end up dead no matter what.

Someone can easily choose to take care of themselves but to try still leaves room to fail. Do or don't.

Your anecdotal account notwithstanding, "reliability" is a relative term; like everything else concerning COVID it is a matter of probabilities, and new information is constantly coming in. For a test to be worthless its reliability would have to be on the order of 50% (i.e., wrong as often as right). Rapid testing may not be 100% (nothing is) but it is much better than 50%.
Let's see... we have a test that is correct 75% of the time. Say 2% of the population is actually positive at any one time. You test 100 people and get the expected 2 positive results. Are either of them actually likely to be positive?

So they’re vaxed and boostered and wore masks but still got it from people not wearing masks? 😂😂😂😂 you people are hilarious.

So they’re vaxed and boostered and wore masks but still got it from people not wearing masks? 😂😂😂😂 you people are hilarious.
It’s sadly hilarious how stupid so many people are, obviously they caught it from someone who took every precaution…

S
It’s sadly hilarious how stupid so many people are, obviously they caught it from someone who took every precaution…
Seeing as how vaccinated and boostered people can still spread it AND catch it….yea they probably did. The only thing being vaccinated and boostered is doing it causing the virus to mutate faster. I mean my unvaccinated 90 year old grandmother had Covid and pneumonia last month and was fine in a week. But yea go get vaxxxed you guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom