Chamber Evening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trymixdiver once bubbled...
What dinner and what location ?

Andy

LB, tomorrow night at the aquarium, Chamber Day event. You've been too long UW, Andy :D

crud, i am on boat out of Ventura Thursday at 5am. heading up there Wed night after work so i dont have a really ugly drive Thursday morn ( i live a couple hrs south of Ventura). Guess i will be missing the dinner then.

Andy

But I'm not sure when I'll be rolling in. If I can I'll track y'all down, I will. Shouldn't be too hard to spot: A one legged So Cal MacGyver/dancing banana with a very dry drysuit who's pasty from not diving, and Ariel.

Sheesh - no brainer. :D

K

Well, not true. I won one of our on-boat prizes. Although, I was eyeing the Hub and that CD set by the M&M's.....

But I did have a great time. I went from the day dives and tour right ot the night. I was at one of the mighty SSA tables. Sorry to have missed y'all - but I had a great, great time.

What an operation at the chamber. Very cool. Highly recommend to all So Cal's - be sure to play hookey from work if you can and go. Well worth it.

K

Looks like we all missed one another... I did check for you both in the designated area, and I figured that I would be easy to spot at events like this. I am kind of short, though, so if you weren't looking down...
Anyway, did you go out to Shark Lagoon? The saw tooth (I don't know what it's really called) was really interesting!

I guess that's we got ourselves a prime example of the importance of planning...

I had a good time, too. And getting reacquainted with the marine life was definitely the highlight of my day.

It appears everyone had a good time, didn't make the dinner either but did get in my dives off the Pacific Star earlier in the day. I actually won a DAN backpack, lucky me.

We dove Isthmus Reef and I was somewhat disappointed in the vis, seems as though there are a lot of particles in the water, but I was amazed at how much the kelp has grown since last year. Fantastic dives and all for a good cause.

Later, got to get back on the river.

woah. Small world.

We have got to stop not meeting like this.

:)

K

Back
Top Bottom