Chamber Evening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey gimp...

Are you still on sticks, or are you goin' all Rick Fox and strolling around on that bum peg?

K

See you there! So this means that you are up and around, Arnaud?

Well, the crutches are gone. I'll probably dive in a couple of weeks, pending doc's approval. Went swimming last Saturday. It felt great! Getting back to normal.

I'll be there with some friends from Hollywood Divers.

KM, any idea how we can find each other tomorrow evening?

I would recognize you dry, but I would know your gear. You won't be wearing your drysuit, will you?

Yipes, a double post. I don't know what I did wrong---sticky keys? No more eating at the keyboard!

kelpmermaid once bubbled...
I would recognize you dry, but I would know your gear. You won't be wearing your drysuit, will you?

Nah, just my fins :wink:

How about this --- anyone interested in meeting for a drink before dinner? Look for us near the bar that's the farthest from the door, probably in the vicinity of the Blue Caverns exhibit with the Black Sea Bass in it. Mo2, are you in? Anyone else?

kelpmermaid once bubbled...
How about this --- anyone interested in meeting for a drink before dinner? Look for us near the bar that's the farthest from the door, probably in the vicinity of the Blue Caverns exhibit with the Black Sea Bass in it. Mo2, are you in? Anyone else?

I'm in!

:banana:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom