Central TX Diver Looking for Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hover-Stop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey all,

I know this isn't the classifieds section, and I apologize for maybe over-stepping the rules of this forum, but I figured this was the best place to post this.

I'm in Austin, and am looking to buy one or two tanks. Checked Craigslist and there isn't a lot there that I would trust. Don't want to go the eBay or Online Store way because shipping will eat me alive.

What I'm looking for is one or two Aluminum or Steel 80-100cuft tanks with k-valves that are up to date on vis/hydro. I'll come to you if the price is right and you're not too terribly far away. They don't have to be pretty, just up to date on ratings.

So if you've got some extra tanks taking up space and would like to get rid of them, please let me know!

Thanks!

You might check with Tom's Dive and Swim 451-3425. A couple of weeks ago they had some 2nd hand AL tanks. Hydro 07, if I recall but needed VIP. $79 each.

Also Clearwater was selling off some of their tanks.

If you find someone is selling more used tanks for a good deal PM me. From one Marine to another, thanks.

Thanks for the responses all. TXDano got me taken care of.

I wouldn't mind finding a few more LP72s if anyone's looking to unload them. The San Antonio market for used tanks is pretty pathetic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom