Central Texas Swampers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:idea: Maybe just post a time/place you'd like to go and see who responds. As long as one person responds you won't be sitting on the shore by yourself. I bet if you pick a weekend you'll get a big group before you know it.

Just wanted to say Hey and introduce myself, also wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for a dive buddy. So if you want to go diving, give me a yell. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

WOW, I'm so overwhelmed by the welcoming committee here. So is anyone in Austin looking for a dive buddy, or perhaps I'm in the wrong forum for this posting? :)

ssmith87

I don't live in or get to Austin much but if your ever in Houston I'll be glad to hook up and dive with you. Welcome to the board

ssmith87 once bubbled...
WOW, I'm so overwhelmed by the welcoming committee here. So is anyone in Austin looking for a dive buddy, or perhaps I'm in the wrong forum for this posting? :)

NO - You're DEFINITELY in the right forum for this posting - BUT - if you don't get the response you'ld like, you may want to try making a separate message string, rather than inserted in this one.

I'd love to get together, but feel a little bit booked up at the moment. I am EXTREMELY tempted by the thought of a group float down the San Marcos!
{Would you be Aquarena qualified?? They are presetly tightening down on the supplied buddy requirement and all of us that dive there regularly may need to band together......}

Welcome to the board!

After this weekend I will have to check my schedule and all. (I will be attending the PK trip hopefully) But a Drift dive down the San Marcos River sounds like a good idea to me.
Who else might be interested on one?
For me it would have to be a weekday like Tuesday or Wensday or a morning any other day of the week...But, that is just a guess..

I have been wanting to try and get some Central Texans together maybe it will happen.

-=>Larry<=- once bubbled...
{Would you be Aquarena qualified?? They are presetly tightening down on the supplied buddy requirement and all of us that dive there regularly may need to band together......}

What do you mean by "tightening down on the supplied buddy requirement"? That's news to me...

BTW...I would love to get back down to San Marcos and dive with you there. Let's see if we can't get together sometime this summer.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom