central FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Know of any other dive spots close to here ? Blue springs ....blue grotto.....devils den.....ginnie springs.. are kinda close....I like to do a dive every other day, live right near Blue springs with the season pass its a very cheap and easy dive .......plus I need to be at the dive shop by noon which is in Lake Mary...thanks

Well as for springs there is Alexander and De Leon as well, although I think they are better suited as c-dives. Other than that, the Gulf and south Atlantic areas are our best bet. All of our rivers are diveable, and if you can get into a limestone quarry, they are cool.

What shop in Lake Mary???

Thanks NetDoc.....I work at Wet.n Fla on lake mary Blv....Deloeon springs will not let you dive unless you are in a class......not like there is anything to see there in the 25 foot pool....I know they are looking for help to clean up under water the always need scuba divers.....I am going to check out the rivers sounds great:)

Paradise spings a little south of Ocala is worth seing.
And you aren't far from Crystal or Rainbow rivers on the gulf coast which might be a little more..cost effective.

This sounds like a job for Ned Deloach's Underwater Florida book. Does your shop have a copy?

Originally posted by NetDoc
So is your shop PADI or NAUI???
Its NAUI .....Your welcome to stop by.....going to devils den tomorrow for the first time ,then west palm beach on sunday still 4 seats left on that boat:).......yes watergal we have a copy of it its great think I am going to cut the corner off each page after I dive it.... I must dive the whole book!.....thanks:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom