cebu pacific Php1 fare- regional & local destinations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
pakman:
wow, spreading your wings Mags? :D definitely do!
I am seriously resisting to not post :D

If you can get to Phuket... go NOW for some spectacular diving in the Surin/Similians. It has been an amazing season so far. There are ****load of mantas there right now, so much so that the divers have to push them aside to take photos of the whale sharks and minke whales.

Traminer:
If you can get to Phuket... go NOW for some spectacular diving in the Surin/Similians. It has been an amazing season so far. There are ****load of mantas there right now, so much so that the divers have to push them aside to take photos of the whale sharks and minke whales.
hahahahahahahaha that is so funny....

Traminer:

That is disgusting.. tempting people like that :D Isn't it coming to the end of season??

tim, i know i know...that was really evil. i wonder if i can sue tram for misrepresentation. hehehehe. is it really alright to go to phuket now? i was thinking of pattaya instead but i heard phuket sites are way better.

the website has too much traffic. im going with my sister in TH in november for 5 days. roundtrip ticket's only 2,998Php.

what? what?? what??? are you gonna smack me on the head because i didnt do my research well? :) :) :)

i guess you cannot always rely on recommendations given by drunk divers in sabang bars after their umpth serving of gintonic.

pakman:
Pattaya???? OMG... noooo! [will refrain from making comments...]

From what i understand Pattaya is all the "discos" in the philippines wrapped into one and degenerated 50 x...

But if you want to find yourseld a DOM then its the place to go!

oh, and the diving sux :wink:

Back
Top Bottom