Cebu Pacific air tickets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
O.k. I know it's been discussed before what is the best way to purchase tickets in advance for Cebu Pacific. They don't like non Philippine issued Visa and MasterCard credit cards for their online website. I tried calling direct but the line is always busy. Do I keep trying? I have already contacted a local travel agent in Manila to see if they can help. Of course they are closed on Sundays too and I have to depend on them delivering to my hotel. The trouble is that I land in Manila on Sunday May 4th and want to fly to Cebu on May 5th. Should I buy from Cebu Pacific while I'm near the airport or do they have a desk I can purchase a ticket from at the international terminal? Maybe I could buy the ticket first thing Monday morning?

All this is because I think many travel agencies are closed on Sunday. I usually just walk across Makati avenue and pay cash at a travel agency for my ticket but unfortunately I'm not sure they will be open. Can you get any better service from the Cebu phone number?

Thanks.

if you're buying on the day itself, the ticket will not be that cheap anyway (am assuming its why you're taking cebu pacific). cebu pacific has a ticket office near the entrance of the domestic terminal. am not aware if they have one at the international airport.
have you tried Phil. airlines or air philippines? or maybe your agent can email you the cebu pacific e-ticket before you leave home?

if you're buying on the day itself, the ticket will not be that cheap anyway (am assuming its why you're taking cebu pacific). cebu pacific has a ticket office near the entrance of the domestic terminal. am not aware if they have one at the international airport.
have you tried Phil. airlines or air philippines? or maybe your agent can email you the cebu pacific e-ticket before you leave home?

I tried with a U.S. travel agent and the Phil air roundtrip was $283 so I'm not going that route. I have emailed the Manila travel agent no response yet but I'm hoping they can get an electronic ticket emailed to me.

man, cost of plane tickets are going up way to fast.....

ps - Jason, you really need to call and pay by dictating over the phone the number of your credit card. I know it sounds unusual (yeah crazy) but thats how it is done. They'll issue you your eticket thru email...

I've done that before as well Caloy, when their booking site was down.

It just depends on where you get your Visa credit card from. They don't like U.S. and some other European country visas or mastercard credit cards.

Try using your US ATM if you have one...i always use my US ATM/debit card for online ticket purchases with Cebu Pacific, Jet Star and most airlines.

man, cost of plane tickets are going up way to fast.....

ps - Jason, you really need to call and pay by dictating over the phone the number of your credit card. I know it sounds unusual (yeah crazy) but thats how it is done. They'll issue you your eticket thru email...

Now if I could just get them to answer the phone....

Back
Top Bottom