Cebu flight from Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone know the quickest way to get a ticket to Cebu after arriving in Manila on an international flight? I am trying to get there quick. I arrive in Manila at 11am and hope to fly out that afternoon but I don't have a domestic ticket. I will try an e ticket on line - not sure if I can do that while in the US or not. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks.

jb, e-ticket would be the most convenient way of securing urself a flight. try www.cebupacificair.com, they have 10flights a day to cebu. the 2:50 pm flight would be the perfect sched for you. the next flights after that are 6:15p, 7:35p, 9:10p.

PAL also have the same number of flights but usually the ticket costs higher.

Any travel agency in your area should be able to do that. You can also try air philippines and inquire about their sportsmans plus package. It'll give you extra baggage kilos if you have dive equipment. :)

rhadamantus:
jb, e-ticket would be the most convenient way of securing urself a flight. try www.cebupacificair.com, they have 10flights a day to cebu. the 2:50 pm flight would be the perfect sched for you. the next flights after that are 6:15p, 7:35p, 9:10p.

PAL also have the same number of flights but usually the ticket costs higher.

Thanks. I just got my e-ticket on line. I wasn't sure I could do it out of the country. Now I just need a cheap way to get from the International to Domestic air terminals.

the cheapest way would be splitting the cab fare with another person. hehe. i think kuya caloi (cgsamson) has some bright ideas on getting cheap connecting taxi fares.

btw, i was just wondering, why did u not get the direct flight from WA to CBU?

rhadamantus:
btw, i was just wondering, why did u not get the direct flight from WA to CBU?

It's too expensive from the Seattle usually. No big deal I usually chill out and do some shopping in Manila on my way back. Usually can't beat Landmark for inexpensive trinkets for coworkers and relatives.

or greenhills. or divisoria! :)

however, if u can have time to loiter around cebu, u can get really cheap necklaces at the line of stores on the side of the church (the one where magellan's cross is located). the necklaces that cost around 100Php to 200Php in Landmark, you can get it there for 35-50Php.

ive bought a couple last weekend. :)

jbb:
It's too expensive from the Seattle usually. No big deal I usually chill out and do some shopping in Manila on my way back. Usually can't beat Landmark for inexpensive trinkets for coworkers and relatives.

jbb:

if you have time you should try 168 around the divisoria area. it's a lot cheaper than landmark. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom