Cebu Diveshops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah....the beauty of Cebu....wow.....isn't that another dive location in the Visayas?

EXCELLENT!!! Thanks for that one...owe you a fun dive.

Ha! You know I'm holding you to your offer. :D

:useless:

So here are some pics! Here's Liquid Assets:
HPIM3215.JPG

Too bad the plants are blocking the numbers. :/

The boat is too big to get to shore so we had to take a little boat to get there.
HPIM3229.JPG

Unfortunately I don't have a full picture of the boat, but here are sections of it:

From the very back of the boat to the front:
HPIM3310.JPG

On the right is a "bathroom" on the left is the "kitchen"

From the mid to the front:
HPIM3301.JPG

HPIM3216.JPG

This is a little comparison - to sorta show how we dwarf the other bangkas:
HPIM3311.JPG

Here's a pic of my family and I in the mid section from the landing:
HPIM3370.JPG

There were 14 of us total. My mom and 3 cousins are not in the picture.

We had plenty of space to lounge around: :14:

Now check out this family and how much space they had :D:
HPIM3306.JPG

Me and the legend himself, Buboy:
HPIM3322.JPG

Man, going through these old pics makes me anxious to get back!

Chip, nice set of pics. I remember the boat was really big, built for safaris.

Norvin, here are Booboy Mancao's phone numbers:
Dive shop: 32-254-6359
Residence: 32-344-8434

Since your with a group, I'm sure Booboy will give you a discount and he's boat is pretty huge.
BTW, is flyingfish gonna be diving with you?
flyingfish is diving with us on january 5th, saturday, and hopefully, in bora, too. we'll probably dive around mactan twice, and once in either cabilao or panglao. thanks for the phone numbers, jun. maybe i can have flyingfish contact buboy.

Norvin, here are Booboy Mancao's phone numbers:
Dive shop: 32-254-6359
Residence: 32-344-8434

Since your with a group, I'm sure Booboy will give you a discount and he's boat is pretty huge.
BTW, is flyingfish gonna be diving with you?
jun, do you remember how much buboy was charging for two dives? we're probably thinking of doing hilutungan and nalusuan. thanks again.

does anyone have pictures of the boats that scubaworld use? flyingfish, didn't you go through them once? is their boat as big as buboy's or how is it compared to buboy's? thanks all!

nobody builds them as big as buboy's. he builds them himself. he builds and sells boats. buboy is very interesting. he dive only in speedos but wears a hood to keep warm. no wetsuit.

nobody builds them as big as buboy's. he builds them himself. he builds and sells boats. buboy is very interesting. he dive only in speedos but wears a hood to keep warm. no wetsuit.

hahaha :rofl3:. hood to keep himself warm :rofl3:
norv, i gotta see that for myself. i'll get in touch with buboy in the next few days. incidentally, the scubaworld bangka was no slouch either. it was quite big. probably made by buboy mancao? :wink:

dennis

hahaha :rofl3:. hood to keep himself warm :rofl3:
norv, i gotta see that for myself. i'll get in touch with buboy in the next few days. incidentally, the scubaworld bangka was no slouch either. it was quite big. probably made by buboy mancao? :wink:

dennis
ok, en. thanks for checking buboy's prices. can you also ask him if his boat can pick us up from plantation bay? i was checking on padi's website, and it doesn't list buboy as padi certified. is he?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom