Cebu Diveshops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks all for all of the helpful info. i'll try to ask some of my friends who are there in the philippines to contact buboy mancao for me for our mactan dive, and neil castano in bora. does buboy also cater to dives in cabilao and panglao? thanks all!

thanks all for all of the helpful info. i'll try to ask some of my friends who are there in the philippines to contact buboy mancao for me for our mactan dive, and neil castano in bora. does buboy also cater to dives in cabilao and panglao? thanks all!
Yep, Buboy & Liquid Assets do excursions and safaris out of his nice bangkas. He even does all the way up to Malapascua, Moalboal, and Dumaguete.

When you do check out Mactan, I recommend Hilutugan reef. Nalusuan reef is another dive spot you can check out.

I'm glad we can be of assistance. Welcome to the PPD. :)

Norvin, here are Booboy Mancao's phone numbers:
Dive shop: 32-254-6359
Residence: 32-344-8434

Since your with a group, I'm sure Booboy will give you a discount and he's boat is pretty huge.
BTW, is flyingfish gonna be diving with you?

Thanks sub! I'll update my phone book. :)

When I was with my family there was 14 of us (3 kids) and we fit VERY comfortably plus there was still alot of space. If we went with any of the other boats, no way would we have been as comfy.

Does anyone have full length pictures of their bankas??? I need some for reference.

EXCELLENT!!! Thanks for that one...owe you a fun dive.

Norvin, here are Booboy Mancao's phone numbers:
Dive shop: 32-254-6359
Residence: 32-344-8434

Since your with a group, I'm sure Booboy will give you a discount and he's boat is pretty huge.
BTW, is flyingfish gonna be diving with you?

yup. definitely going underwater that weekend. even just for 2 dives. norv, whatever you guys decide on, just do hilutungan and nalusuan when i'm there in cebu. anyway, whether you decide to go with buboy mancao, scubaworld or whichever dive operation, you're gonna enjoy diving there in cebu.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom