Cebu Diveshops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks all for the info. i guess we're not gonna go w/ scubaworld. we'll try that sea explorers recommendation instead, but it looks like they don't have a diveshop in mactan. just in moalboal. does anyone know if they offer dives in mactan? thanks!

check with Kontiki. They've got a dive op based on Mactan. Scuba Diving in Mactan, Cebu, Philipppines with Kon Tiki Divers
I haven't actually dived with them but have heard OK things about them. They might be able to arrange safari's or at least day trips down to Cabilao, etc.

Oh on Scubaworld, it's not that they are bad dive shop or provide horrible service. We're just having a chuckle because everytime that company name is mentioned, some disgruntled ex-employee will go on a rant about it's owner...

I've only been to their retail shops in Alona and Cebu. Nice helpful people in the stores.

Norvin;
My wife and I are going to Cebu in Feb. We also asked about dive shops in Cebu and Chip put us on to Liquid Assets, unfortunately, the have not responded to my e-mails, only Scubaworld. Mike Arnabal is who we contacted. Their prices seem resonable, and the dive site selection seemed right for us.
I hope you have a great time, I'm fairley sure we will.
John

Yes Norvin,

Just to reiterate what pak and john said - I am sure you will enjoy diving with scubaworld. I have patronized their dive resort in Anilao and bought most of my base equipment from them.

You can do a search on the scubaboard forums for more information about them. They have come up many times.

As for liquid assets not responding to their emails, I apologize for giving out [-]useless[/-] unhelpful info. I'll see if I can dig up a number for future reference. I think I may have a business card lying around somewhere.

Yes Norvin,

Just to reiterate what pak and john said - I am sure you will enjoy diving with scubaworld. I have patronized their dive resort in Anilao and bought most of my base equipment from them.

You can do a search on the scubaboard forums for more information about them. They have come up many times.

As for liquid assets not responding to their emails, I apologize for giving out useless info. I'll see if I can dig up a number for future reference. I think I may have a business card lying around somewhere.

Chip, I have Liquid Asset's number at home. I'll post it later today.

i agree buboy mancao is the best and his boat is the biggest and most comfortable. problem is that he is too old school and doesnt even have a mobile phone when most people now carry two. so i wouldnt be too surprised if he hasnt developed the habit of checking his email. its my friends who usually contact him before i go to cebu. will try to ask them to dig up his latest contact info.

Oh on Scubaworld, it's not that they are bad dive shop or provide horrible service. We're just having a chuckle because everytime that company name is mentioned, some disgruntled ex-employee will go on a rant about it's owner...

Neil of SW in Boracay is pretty cool, too. :)

Ah yes Neil Castaño, he's a good photographer too.

true!!! he showed us his portrait pictures.... awesome!!!

lots of bikini babes there. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom