CCR Sale at Rebreather Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveGearExpress

Contributor
Reaction score
Rebreather Express, a division of Fill Express, purchased a large quantity of Evolution, Inspiration and Megalodon rebreathers at the Fall 2007 DEMA. We've got a very few units left in stock that we want to move out before the dive season begins, so we're having something very unique...

REBREATHER CLEARANCE SALE: purchase your choice of an Inspiration CCR or Evolution CCR or Megalodon CCR then take immediate delivery from our stock and shipped to a U.S. address, and we'll pay for your instruction by the factory approved
APD Instructor or ISC instructor of your choice.

Orders will be processed on a first-come first-serve basis. Sale rebreathers are limited to quantities on hand. No substitutions, and please no phone orders. Payment will be made directly to your instructor when formal instruction begins and is limited to the usual and customary fee for group instruction only. You are still responsible for any and all travel, lodging, books and supplies, private class surcharges, other services, etc. If you have questions or want further details, please contact us. Do not delay, we expect our existing stock will be sold out very quickly.

I'm not currently in the market for a rebreather, because I'm VERY HAPPY with my Dive Rite Optima, but that is a hell of a deal!

Attachments

• MEG_EX_4-250.jpg
    MEG_EX_4-250.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 468
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom