Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm staying at the Little Cayman Beach Resort. It's actually a trip I won from the Long Beach Scuba Show. I'm really excited. A flight attendant told me that Bloody Bay Wall was Jacques Cousteau's number one favorite dive location. :) And she said I have to eat at Pirates Bay Point one night because the Chef Gladys was trained by Julia Child. :)

I'm staying at the Little Cayman Beach Resort. It's actually a trip I won from the Long Beach Scuba Show. I'm really excited. A flight attendant told me that Bloody Bay Wall was Jacques Cousteau's number one favorite dive location. :) And she said I have to eat at Pirates Bay Point one night because the Chef Gladys was trained by Julia Child. :)

That's great, you will love it, congratulations. The first time we went to the neighboring Brac Reef Beach Resort was because I won the trip at the Chicago Dive Show. I don't know about Jacques Cousteau and Julia Child but Bloody Bay Wall is my favorite Caribbean dive destination.

You must be there by now; have fun and tell us all about it when you get back!

Skipped about 4 or 5 of 'that' fish--------back to WA.....Brac, Oct 2014

EDIT:.....JG, here's my 1 day(2 dives) pics of LC, BBW from Oct 2014....See if you recognize any of these spots/places while diving there..:)...AND, when you can, post some pics from there(here)--most of us love seeing any kinda pics from the Caymans!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/80825593@N08/sets/72157648669106079/

15873775435_74ccd24f78_z.jpg
[/URL]IMG_1196 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

15868377551_dce03a988e_z.jpg
[/URL]IMG_1200 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom