Caving Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a serious note I got a chance to check out your site. It is a good start, can't wait to see how it shapes up.

................ :rofl3: :wink:

couldn't you go to innerspace and convince them to let you explore their hole? I know they let cavers do some exploring in there every now and then.

Probably but I'm not a big fan of show caves, kinda ruins it, I'd be ok with it but I don't like seeing walk ways cut through rock and stairs and all, its one thing getting into a new section of cave but they build highways through them, I'm not a fan.

Well, the stuff they have others exploring is indeed the underwater parts that haven't been developed. it might be a bit of a hike, but if you catch them after some large rains, I've seen the entire cave flood to the entrance, and that would be pretty easy to make your way to the back sections of the cave that don't have "toll roads" paved yet.

PvilleStang:
Well, the stuff they have others exploring is indeed the underwater parts that haven't been developed. it might be a bit of a hike, but if you catch them after some large rains, I've seen the entire cave flood to the entrance, and that would be pretty easy to make your way to the back sections of the cave that don't have "toll roads" paved yet.

They do bring divers in after it rains big and floods the caverns at Inner Space. Something tells me that if Lake Travis is way low then it might be awhile before those caverns flood for long enough to dive them in any meaningfull way.

On the other hand... the Paris Underground Tunnels are flooded right now. :wink:

humanphibian:
Muddy, high flow water.....going INWARD....into areas that have not been explored, mapped, or had any line put down.....mmmm, not for me!:shakehead

That sounds just like some of the drainage pipes we used to explore after rains as kids!

Back
Top Bottom